Vegan Spiced Applesauce Cake. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir until they're evenly combined. Mix oil and sugar; then add applesauce.
In a separate bowl, mix the applesauce, vinegar, oil, and vanilla. This easy moist vegan Apple cake is made with whole wheat flour , homemade unsweetened applesauce and a hint of cinnamon. It makes a great tea time cake to enjoy this fall !! You can have Vegan Spiced Applesauce Cake using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan Spiced Applesauce Cake
- Prepare 1 of and 3/4 flour.
- Prepare 1 of tea baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 of tea baking powder.
- You need 2 tbl of cinnamon.
- You need 1 of tea nutmeg.
- Prepare 1/4 of tea cardamom.
- You need 1/4 of tea ground ginger.
- Prepare 2 of flax eggs.
- You need 1 cup of applesauce.
- It’s 3/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of vegan butter.
- It’s 1/4 cup of vegan yogurt (i used so delicious coconut yogurt).
- You need 2 of teas vanilla paste.
And why only fall , apples are available throughout the year so you have a very strong reason to make it in every season. Vegan apple bundt cake – easy to make, moist and lightly spiced, this vegan apple cake is sure to be a hit. Made with both fresh apples and applesauce for the best apple flavour. As soon as we got to September I started craving apple cake something fierce.
Vegan Spiced Applesauce Cake step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°f.
- Grease a 9×5 loaf pan.
- Whisk together all dry ingredients.
- Whisk together flax eggs, applesauce, both sugar, butter, yogurt and vanilla paste until well combined.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and mix until just combined. Do not over mix.
- Pour into loaf pan.
- Bake for 55-65 mins or until toothpick comes out clean..
- Cool for 20 mins and enjoy!.
It's so good, you're going to want to make this any chance you get, Fall or Winter! It reminds me of a cross between my carrot cake and pumpkin bread. Soft and moist (thanks to the added fruits/veggies), simple yet classy and tempting my tastebuds with seasonal spices. Pour into prepared baking dish and top with crushed walnuts. Make flax eggs and set aside in the refrigerator.