Incredible Shrimp Tacos. Add desired amount of taco seasoning to the shrimp and stir until the taco seasoning has covered each shrimp piece; set aside. In a medium-sized pan, place the tortilla down and add the cheese, olives, Parmesan, and diced tomatoes on half of the tortilla. While frozen shrimp are not the best choice if you'll be eating shrimp cocktail, it's perfect for recipes where the shrimp are being jazzed up with spices (hi, Healthy Shrimp Pad Thai and Shrimp Guacamole Bites) or fresh ingredients like garlic (Garlic Shrimp Pasta, Garlic Shrimp with Quinoa, and Healthy Shrimp Scampi, I heart you all).
When choosing toppings for tacos with shrimp, you want to make sure to find things that won't cover the taste of the shrimp. Since it is a more expensive ingredient, you want to be able to taste it. That's why we like to stick to a simple cabbage slaw flavored with lime juice and cilantro. You can cook Incredible Shrimp Tacos using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Incredible Shrimp Tacos
- Prepare of Desired amount of following ingredients :.
- You need of Frozen or fresh shrimp.
- You need of Cheese (I use a mix of shredded mozzarella and cheddar).
- It’s of Parmesan cheese.
- It’s of Lettuce.
- Prepare of Cabbage.
- Prepare of Black olives.
- You need of Sour cream.
- You need of Salsa.
- You need of Tomatoes (diced).
- It’s of Avocado (sliced).
- It’s of Taco seasoning.
- You need of Tortillas.
- You need of Lime juice (optional but highly recommended).
- Prepare of Fresh cilantro (optional).
Whisk together the avocado oil, juice and zest from one lemon, cumin, garlic powder, oregano, and salt and pepper. Toss the shrimp with the marinade, and allow to rest until the grill is preheated. Transfer the mixture to a bowl and rinse and whip down the pan with a paper towel. Moist tender chicken, fluffy rice, veggies, eggs, and the perfect Continue Reading One bite and you're hooked; you can't get enough.
Incredible Shrimp Tacos step by step
- If you are using frozen shrimp remember to cook in a pan until pink, then strain out the excess liquid..
- Add desired amount of taco seasoning to the shrimp and stir until the taco seasoning has covered each shrimp piece; set aside..
- In a medium-sized pan, place the tortilla down and add the cheese, olives, Parmesan, and diced tomatoes on half of the tortilla. Fold over the other half of tortilla and cook until cheese has melted; flip on both sides to give it a nice golden brown color..
- Once the cheese has melted, remove from pan. Peel back the tortilla and add remaining ingredients; sour cream, lettuce, cabbage, avocado, seasoned shrimp, lime juice, and fresh cilantro..
- Enjoy this easy delicious taco!.
Lucky for you, we've got a world of fish taco recipes to explore! Grilled fish tacos, baked fish tacos, blackened fish tacos, and fried fish tacos. We have salmon tacos, halibut tacos, shrimp tacos, cod tacos, and tilapia tacos. These top-rated tacos are just some of our very favorite fish taco. She made these incredible coconut shrimp tacos, that Hussein and I could not stop talking about.