Pasta Shirataki with zucchini sauce. This shirataki noodles recipe is a vegan inspired dish that will not disappoint on flavor. Yellow Curry Noodles with Tofu Shirataki. Another Asian inspired dish that substitutes shirataki noodles.
This vegan, gluten-free dish is a new take on an old classic. This is the most flavorful tomato sauce you can make, without exceeding our carbohydrate limits. Chefs note: this recipe calls for our homemade marinara sauce, but can be swapped for RAO's marinara. You can have Pasta Shirataki with zucchini sauce using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pasta Shirataki with zucchini sauce
- It’s 125 gr of dry Shirataki pasta.
- It’s 1 of large Zucchini.
- It’s 4 of small Tomatoes.
- Prepare of Salt / pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Olive oil for the sauce.
As well, you can bypass shirataki miracle noodles by making zucchini noodles and/or using more zucchini chunks as replacement. Pasta Shirataki with zucchini sauce Eating pasta with less calories. See great recipes for Pasta Shirataki with zucchini sauce too! You don't have to give up pasta, ramen, or pad Thai just because you're following a keto diet.
Pasta Shirataki with zucchini sauce step by step
- First put water in a pot and let it boil for the pasta. Organize your ingredients..
- Slice the zucchini and put them in a hot pan with the olive oil. Cook them in medium heat till they get soft..
- Cut in small pieces the tomatoes.
- When the water is boiled put the 125 gr of Shirataki pasta in for around 10 min in medium heat..
- Add some water around 30 ml and the tomatoes..
- When the pasta is boiled filter the water out and add the pasta in the sauce pan..
- Let it mix and stir it for around 4-5 min. Serve with or without cheese. Enjoy!.
Sure, it sounds too good to be true, but it's not. Thanks to Miracle Noodles, also known as shirataki noodles, you can satisfy your pasta cravings 🍝 🍜 without resorting to zucchini noodles. 🙌 🙌 Kick traditional pasta to the curb and give these no-carb noodles a chance by checking. Shirataki noodle recipes for stir-fry, curries, salads, and more. Shirataki Noodles With Almond Butter Sauce. In addition to a shirataki noodle base, this dish includes broccoli, carrots and cabbage, but honestly, you could use whatever green-zone veggies you have.