Ground Meat Steam Tofu. A healthy recipe like this healthy steamed tofu with ground meat doesn't have to be bland. While waiting for the meat, I took the tofu out of the package and slice it into half-inch thick slices. Once ten minutes has passed, all we need to do is spreading the marinated ground pork onto the tofu and.
Steamed Tofu with Ground Pork Recipe. Drain the water and chopped the dried shrimps into small pieces. Heat up a wok with some oil and stir fry the ground pork and dried shrimps until fragant. You can have Ground Meat Steam Tofu using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ground Meat Steam Tofu
- You need 1 box of silken tofu (around 300 gr).
- It’s 2 Tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 150 gr of ground chicken/ground pork.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of dried shrimps.
- You need 1 of red pepper chili, julienned.
- You need 1 Tbsp of oyster sauce.
- It’s 2 tsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 75 ml of water.
- It’s of salt and white pepper powder (to taste).
- It’s 1 tsp of cornstarch mixed wit h 2 Tbsp water.
- Prepare 2 of green onions, finely sliced.
- You need 1 tsp of sesame oil.
This Ground Pork Stir Fry with Tofu is an easy and flavorful recipe that comes together in a flash. I love it on weeknights, served with steamed white rice. Even if you think you don't like tofu, I recommend giving it a try here. It keeps the dish from getting a bit too meat heavy by adding a different kind of.
Ground Meat Steam Tofu step by step
- Soak dried shrimps in hot water for 10 minutes. Drained. Cut the dried shrimps into small pieces..
- Steam silken tofu for 5 minutes. Remove from the heat. Place it on the serving plate..
- Heat the vegetable oil on a wok over medium-high heat. Sauté garlic, dried shrimps, and red chili pepper until fragrant..
- Add minced meat. Cook until the meat changes color..
- Add oyster sauce, soy sauce, salt, white pepper powder, and water. Cook until boiling..
- Add cornstarch mixture. Keep stirring until the sauce is thickened..
- Add green onions and sesame oil. Stir for a while. Remove from the heat..
- Pour the ground beef mixture on top of the tofu..
- Serve with warm white rice! 😋.
This recipe works well because the sweetness of mirin perfectly complements You may also add cooked minced meat if you are craving for something meaty, but please keep in mind that doing so may boost the calorie content of the dish. Steamed tofu with a savory soy sauce garlic dressing. As one of the most popular and humble Chinese ingredients, we eat tofu around the year. Silken tofu can be broken very easily, cutting in serving plate can avoid. Tofu with minced pork recipe is a home-cooked favorite among the Chinese.