Perfect cumin rice. Rice to Water Ratio for steamed Jeera Rice. Which means for every cup of rice, you need two cups of water. The rice is steamed in the liquid in a pan which is covered so that the steam does not escape.
Gently jiggle until the bubbling ceases and the butter just begins to brown. Jeera rice is easy and flavoured rice recipe made with cumin seeds, ghee and basmati rice. Jeera Rice, or Zeera Rice is the simplest of all rice recipes. You can cook Perfect cumin rice using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Perfect cumin rice
- It’s 1 of and half cup basmati rice.
- Prepare 2 of and half cup water just doubled of rice bit less.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of salt.
- Prepare Half of tablespoon black pepper powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
Cumin seeds are also known as jeera in Hindi language and that's how this famous rice dish got its name as jeera rice, can also be. Tips for perfect Authentic Mexican Rice: Rinse your rice first. Take an extra second to rinse your rice with water to remove the starch film on the surface that can cause the rice to clump together. When you add the rice to the oil, toast it really well!
Perfect cumin rice step by step
- First soak rice in warm water atleast 30 minutes after washing.
- Now roast cumin seeds in oil and add salt and pepper.
- Add soaked rice and water.let it boil at high flame.
- Now set the flame between medium and low points cuz flame should not too low or completely medium.
- Let it cook until holes are not appeared at the top so turn the gas off immediately.this time period should 8 to 10 minutes.
- Now rice will cook properly at steam inside pan.dont uncovered the utensil after holes are appeared.just keep uncover the utensil and let it cook remain at steaming temperature.
- Enjoy yummy fluffy cumin rice.
This extra step takes a few minutes, but it adds really great flavor to the. Perfect cumin rice Mother inlaw just love it.whenever I make kadhi.so let's do with proper amount of ingredients. #teamtrees. Drop in the cumin seeds, and cook until they splutter. Do not allow the cumin seeds to burn or become really dark brown in color. Add the water and salt and bring to a boil.