Piadine, Italian Flat Bread.
You can cook Piadine, Italian Flat Bread using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Piadine, Italian Flat Bread
- Prepare 1-1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 2 tablespoons of extra Virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of warm water.
Piadine, Italian Flat Bread step by step
- Mix the ingredients.
- Forming into a ball knead for 8 minutes.
- Cut into 4 smaller balls..
- Dust an area with flour for rolling out the balls. Roll them thin into about an 7-8 inch disc..
- Heat a flat iron or pan at least 9 inches in diameter..
- Try one disc if it sticks lightly spray with nonstick spray..
- Heat the bread till it bubbles on top then flip them over..
- Cook the second side till it does the same..
- Move to a plate till all are done..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.