Cheesy Herb Garlic Bread Loaf. A no yeast bread that is super quick to prepare! With swirls of herbs and ribbons of melted cheese, this is a wonderful afternoon tea served with lashings of butter, or for dipping into soups. I like to wedge chunks of cheese in the batter so you get lovely pockets of cheese and the lovely textured crust on top.
I've even shared a scrumptious recipe for Garlic, Herb, and Cheese Rolls which is comprised of the same basic ingredients as this recipe, just while making homemade bread instead of using an already baked loaf. Of the many bread recipes I've shared over the years, this one may be the most over-the-top and addictive, hence the word crack in the title. I found that this cheesy butterflake herb loaf bread's top is golden brown and light and crispy while the insides are cloud like and super soft. You can cook Cheesy Herb Garlic Bread Loaf using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Herb Garlic Bread Loaf
- Prepare of Bread.
- Prepare of shredded mozzarella.
- It’s of Butter.
- It’s of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare of Basil.
- You need of Garlic Salt.
- Prepare of Mrs.
- You need of Parmesan.
I filled each flake of bread with a mix of mozzarella and cheddar cheeses along with a mix of Italian herbs like oregano, parsley, thyme and basil. Cut loaf of bread in half, then each half into half again. Allow bread to toast in the skillet, removing garlic if it starts to get too brown. Mix chopped herbs and olive oil in a small bowl, set aside.
Cheesy Herb Garlic Bread Loaf instructions
- Preheat oven to 425°. Use your choice of any style bread loaf on sale at your favorite grocery store! I used a loaf called "Everything Italian" from Walmart Clearance rack! Slice the entire loaf almost all the way through. (about a half inch to an inch from the bottom).
- Spread Butter in between the slices and shake in all of the above spices and any others you desire. Sprinkle Parmesan and Mozzarella in between each section and a bit across the top..
- Wrap entire loaf in foil and bake at 425° for 25-35 minutes or until cheese is melted in the middle..
- Cool. Slice all the way through. Serve. Enjoy..
- Cheaper than Ready Made, Store bought Garlic Bread! 👍👍 Kids Love It! Also can be Main Dish!.
Mix mayonnaise, cheese, onions and garlic; spread on bread halves, if desired, sprinkle with parsley and paprika. Thankfully, there is a lot of great Keto bread substitute recipes on the internet, from fat head dough to chicken mince bread, you can find a great tasting substitute for any application; believe me, I've tried them all! But then I started to experiment with my own versions and created this Cheesy Herb, Garlic and Parmesan Keto bread. When oven is heated, remove plastic wrap from dough. Meanwhile, in small cup or bowl, mix melted butter and garlic.