Tuna and White Bean Crostino. Toss with watercress, beans, tuna, onion, and tarragon; season. Heat a medium nonstick sauté pan on high heat. For a healthy, satisfying appetizer or snack, try this recipe for Tuna and White Bean Crostino.
Transfer bean mixture to a food processor and blend to a purée. Add olives and thyme; process until blended. Place bread on an ungreased baking sheet. You can cook Tuna and White Bean Crostino using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tuna and White Bean Crostino
- Prepare 5 oz of Canned Tuna.
- It’s 15 oz of Canned White Beans.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Fresh Lemon Juice.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Chopped Fresh Parsley.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Pepper.
- It’s 2 oz of Fontina Cheese.
In a large bowl, combine vinaigrette and cannellini beans. For a healthy, satisfying appetizer or snack, try this recipe for Tuna and White Bean Crostino. Tuna is a staple in my pantry, it's always nice to have on hand and I always enjoy using it. Here, we've topped bread with beans, sun-dried tomatoes, and arugula, and herbs for a savory bruschetta-inspired toast.
Tuna and White Bean Crostino instructions
- In a bowl, prepare all ingredients (except the fontina cheese).
- Preheat broiler rack in highest position.
- Arrange 4 slices of Whole Wheat Country Bread on a baking sheet, divide salad evenly among slices.
- Top slices with coarsely grated Fontina Cheese, broil 2-3 minutes untill golden.
Round out the spread with any of your favorite topping combinations! Pour in low-sodium chicken broth to just barely cover beans. Wild Caught Tuna Crostini from View from the Great Island In terms of "clean-out-the-pantry" recipes, canned tuna crostini is a godsend. Combine tuna with its oil, minced red onion, chopped parsley, and lemon juice in small bowl. Always check the publication for a full list of ingredients.