TL's St. Patrick's Day Grasshopper Brownies.
You can cook TL's St. Patrick's Day Grasshopper Brownies using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of TL's St. Patrick's Day Grasshopper Brownies
- It’s of family size brownie mix ( i chose Duncan hines).
- It’s of eggs.
- It’s of vegetable oil.
- It’s of water.
- It’s of softened cream cheese.
- You need of butter softened.
- You need of powdered sugar.
- Prepare of mint extract.
- It’s of drops green food coloring.
- Prepare of semi sweet chocolate chips.
- You need of butter.
TL's St. Patrick's Day Grasshopper Brownies step by step
- In mixing bowl add the brownie mic, egg , water and oil. Mix until well combined. Spread batter into a 9×13 glass dish that has been sprayed with non stick spray or greased. Bake at 350 about 20 min and cool completely..
- Take the half cup of softened butter and cream cheese and beat until fluffy. Add powered sugar and mint extract. Beat again until well blended and add the green coloring. Spread evenly over cooled brownie..
- In a microwave safe bowl put the chocolate chips and 1/3 cup butter and heat until melted and stir until smooth. Pour over the cream cheese layer making sure to spread entirely over all of it. Place in refrigerator about an hour before cutting it..
- Enjoy :).