Tuna Patty Grilled Cheese.
You can cook Tuna Patty Grilled Cheese using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tuna Patty Grilled Cheese
- You need of ~For the patties.
- Prepare 2 cans of tuna in oil – partially drained.
- It’s 3/4 cup of plain bread crumbs.
- You need 2 of eggs – beaten.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dried parsley.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare of ~Other (total quantity depends on how many you make).
- You need of Bread (2 slices per serving).
- You need of Cheese (2 slices per serving).
- It’s of Unsalted butter – softened.
Tuna Patty Grilled Cheese step by step
- Place all ingredients for the patties in a medium bowl. Stir together with a fork until well combined. Form mixture into four equal patties about 3" in diameter..
- Heat a 10 inch nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add a bit of olive oil, swirl to coat. Place patties in skillet. Cook first side until browned. Flip. Cook second side until browned. Took about 4 minutes per side for me..
- While patties are cooking butter one side of each slice of bread you will be using. When patties are done transfer to a plate and set aside. Carefully wipe out skillet with a clean paper towel and return to heat..
- Add one slice of bread to skillet, buttered side down. Layer one slice of cheese, one tuna patty, one more slice of cheese, then second slice of bread buttered side up..
- When first side is browned to your liking flip. Gently press down with spatula to squish sandwich together. Cook until second side is browned to your liking. Transfer to a plate. Repeat process with remaining patties to make up to 4 sandwiches. Enjoy!.