Simple Grilled Vegetables. Bring Out The Best Flavors Of Fresh Vegetables By Basting Them With Swanson® Chicken Broth. This Light & Tasty Recipe Is Perfect For This Time Of Year! We would like to show you a description here but the site won't allow us.
This grilled vegetable recipe is another that isn't so much of a recipe but a method to master, and easy to master it is. These grilled vegetables skip the marinade and the skewers, and there's no need for a grilled vegetable grilling basket either. Summer eats are meant to be simple, and these grilled vegetables are falling right in line. You can cook Simple Grilled Vegetables using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Simple Grilled Vegetables
- Prepare 1 of Medium Carrot, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 of White Radish, thinly sliced.
- It’s 1 of Large Bell Pepper, roughly chopped.
- Prepare 1 of Medium Eggplant.
- Prepare 1 of Large Onion Leek, roughly chopped.
- Prepare 7-8 of Garlic cloves, peeled and slightly crushed.
- You need 3-4 of Pearl Onions, peeled and quartered.
- It’s of Olive Oil.
- It’s of Dried Thyme.
- Prepare of Italian Seasoning.
- You need to Taste of Salt and Pepper.
- Prepare of Optional: Lemon or calamansi.
Complete your summer supper with the deep caramelized flavors of grilled vegetables you can only get on the grill. With this three-step recipe, cooking your favorite summer-ripe vegetables. Balsamic vinegar, olive oil, garlic, and basil give your vegetables an authentic, Italian flavor. Courtesy of Garnish with Lemon Try making Grilled Vegetables Foil Pack for an easy idea to add to your grilling or baking recipes.
Simple Grilled Vegetables step by step
- Wash all vegetables, dry and dry them. Thinly slice the carrot, radish, and eggplant..
- Roughly chop the onion leek and the bell pepper. Peel the onions and quarter them. Peel the garlic and slightly crush them, not FULLY crushing them..
- Combine all vegetables in a bowl and toss them with dried thyme, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper. Afterwards, coat them in olive oil and marinade for about 30 minutes..
- After 30 minutes, grill your vegetables either on a grill pan or any other grill of your choice. ☺️.
They are healthy, frugal and so simple to prepare. We love making these simple and easy Grilled Vegetables Foil Pack. Grilled Vegetables in Foil are healthy, easy and simple to make! A delicious vegetable medley on the grill is the perfect side dish to any meal. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.