2 – Bean Spicy🌶Cakes With Sour Cream Sauce.
You can have 2 – Bean Spicy🌶Cakes With Sour Cream Sauce using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 2 – Bean Spicy🌶Cakes With Sour Cream Sauce
- You need 1 can (15.5 ounce) of black beans, drained.
- It’s 1 can (15.5 ounce) of light red beans, drained.
- You need 1 can of (4 ounce)jalapeño peppers.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of garlic powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 2 of eggs,beaten.
- Prepare 1 cup of bread crumbs.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- It’s 1 (8 ounce) of container sour cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of cilantro leaves.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s of Sprinkle salt.
2 – Bean Spicy🌶Cakes With Sour Cream Sauce step by step
- In a large bowl mix both cans of beans, jalapeño peppers, garlic powder, cumin, black pepper, eggs and bread crumbs……Mash beans lightly with a fork…..Either put in fridge and leave overnight or continue onto next step…….
- Shape bean mixture into patties and place in a pan that has been coated with olive oil, fry until patties are golden on one side, then turn over and continue to fry on other side,set cooked patties on a plate…..Cover pan if necessary so you won’t have a messy stovetop ! 🙂.
- Meanwhile in a bowl mix together sour cream, mayonnaise, cilantro leaves, black pepper and salt, set bowl to the side or place in refrigerator until all bean cakes have been cooked……..
- Serve bean cakes with your sour cream dipping sauce and enjoy 😉!.