Grilled Salmon Tacos w/ Jalapeño Pomegranate Salsa. Grilled Salmon Tacos w/ Jalapeño Pomegranate Salsa step by step. Rinse the salmon filets under cold water and gently pat them dry with paper towels. Place the fish in a large Ziploc bag.
Seasoned Meat, tomatoes, red onion, taco cheese blend, salsa con queso and jalepeños on half. See great recipes for Fish Tacos (beer battered cod w/ mango salsa, chipotle mayo, red cabbage, cilantro) too! Grilled Salmon Tacos w/ Jalapeño Pomegranate Salsa. You can cook Grilled Salmon Tacos w/ Jalapeño Pomegranate Salsa using 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Grilled Salmon Tacos w/ Jalapeño Pomegranate Salsa
- Prepare 1/2-3/4 lb of skinless salmon fillet (2 large filets).
- Prepare 1 1/2 of limes, divided.
- You need 1 of chipotle peppers canned in adobo, seeded and finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of adobo sauce from the chipotle can.
- You need 1 tsp of pure maple syrup.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, thinly sliced.
- Prepare of Kosher salt.
- Prepare 1/4 pound of Brussels sprouts, very thinly sliced (about 2 cups sliced sprouts).
- You need of Fresh ground pepper.
- It’s 8 of corn tortillas.
- It’s 2-3 ounces of goat cheese, crumbled.
- It’s of Salsa.
- It’s 1 1/4 cups of pomegranate arils.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of minced red onion.
- You need 1 of jalapeno, seeded and finely chopped.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cilantro leaves.
- Prepare of Juice of ½ lime.
- Prepare 1 pinch of kosher salt.
Its also great for livening up leftovers since the. Salsa: Remove papery husks from tomatillos and rinse well. Coat the bottom of a skillet with a little vegetable oil. Place the tomatillos in the pan and sear on one side, then flip over and brown on the other side..
Grilled Salmon Tacos w/ Jalapeño Pomegranate Salsa step by step
- Prep time!.
- Rinse the salmon filets under cold water and gently pat them dry with paper towels. Place the fish in a large Ziploc bag..
- In a small bowl, combine the juice of 1 lime, the chipotle pepper, adobo sauce, maple syrup, and sliced garlic. Pour the mixture into the bag with the salmon. Seal the bag, removing as much air as possible, and gently squish the fish around to coat with marinade. Marinate for 30 minutes at room temperature, turning the bag over once halfway through..
- Meanwhile, place the sliced Brussels sprouts in a mixing bowl. Add the juice of the remaining ½ lime, and a good pinch of salt and fresh ground pepper. Toss to combine. Briefly set aside..
- Make your salsa. Combine all the ingredients for the salsa and toss to combine. (If you’re into spice, leave a few seeds in your jalapeño.) Refrigerate until ready to use..
- Pre-heat a lightly oiled grill (pan) over medium-high heat. When hot, add the salmon and cook for about 4 minutes per side until cooked through and lightly charred on the outside. Transfer salmon to a cutting board and flake with a fork. (I like to leave some larger chunks.).
- Warm the tortillas. You can do this in your microwave, or throw each tortilla directly on your burner for a few seconds per side..
- Time to assemble your tacos. Add a little salmon to each tortilla, and top with a generous amount of sprouts and salsa. Finish with a sprinkling of goat cheese. Serve with lime wedges if you like..
Grilled Salmon Tacos w/ Jalapeño Pomegranate Salsa. Grilled Salmon Tacos w/ Jalapeño Pomegranate Salsa. Grilled Salmon with Sautéed Mushrooms mixed Bell Peppers, and Greens Salad used BBQ Sauce. Thinking to have a different lunch for myself. Since I have too much stock of frozen salmon, I am thinking to have a grills salmon and of.