Crockpot Sweet and Sour Keilbasa. Your friends and family will enjoy this easy crock pot sweet and sour kielbasa. The dish includes pineapple chunks and homemade sweet and (Nutrition information is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate.) Kielbasa has long been a favorite sausage for. Kielbasa sausage is bathed in a sweet and sour sauce for maximum flavor!
Sweet And Sour Kielbasa With Grape Jelly Recipes. Slow Cooker Kielbasa and SauerkrautSugar, Spice and Family Life. Slow Cooker Sweet and Sour Kielbasa – sliced kielbasa cooked in the crockpot in a delicious sweet and sour sauce. You can cook Crockpot Sweet and Sour Keilbasa using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Sweet and Sour Keilbasa
- You need 2 packages of keilbasa, cut into coins.
- You need 1 can of cranberry sauce.
- You need 1 bottle of bbq sauce (your favorite flavor).
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 5 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
- You need 1 can of sauerkraut, drained.
This is perfect over rice for an I was watching a vlog the other day and whoever I was watching mentioned Sweet and Sour Kielbasa and clearly I couldn't stop thinking about it. View top rated Crock pot sweet and sour kielbasa recipes with ratings and reviews. Kielbasa in sweet and sour sauce. Brown and drain ground beef and Kielbasa.
Crockpot Sweet and Sour Keilbasa step by step
- In a bowl combine : cranberry sauce, bbq sauce, black pepper, garlic and crushed red pepper, mix well…….
- In your crockpot add the can of drained sauerkraut……..
- Next add your cut up keilbasa pieces…….
- Now add your cranberry sauce mixture on top of keilbasa…….
- Cover and cook on Low for 6 hours……
- Serve and enjoy 😉!.
A crockpot stew that could be adapted to the stovetop. just cover and simmer until potatoes and carrots are tender. Mix grape jelly with ketchup in crockpot. Slice the kielbasa about a fourth of an inch thick and place it into crockpot. Put the pineapple chunks in the crockpot (no juice). Slow Cooker Kielbasa will quickly become your favorite appetizer.