Marinade for Grilled Chicken. Grilled Chicken Marinade Haiku: "I LOVE grilled chicken, will try any marinade. And this one was yum!" Even though I sample as many different recipes for marinating chicken, I usually end up falling back on AR's "Pretty Chicken Marinade", but I liked this one almost as much. In a large gallon size ziplock bag, add the chicken.
It makes the perfect marinade for the best grilled chicken I've ever had! A few years ago, we made grilled chicken legs using this marinade when my sister-in-law Karen, her husband Todd, and their three boys were on an RV trip with us. I knew that our son loved it and hoped that their boys would as well. You can cook Marinade for Grilled Chicken using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Marinade for Grilled Chicken
- It’s 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of sea salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of paprika.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of cumin.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic chopped.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped fresh parsley.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of chopped onion.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of beer, ginger ale, apple cider, or apple juice.
The Best Chicken Marinade Recipe makes chicken extra juicy and flavorful. This savory marinade makes grilled chicken mouthwatering! When we were newly married, we lived near Dean's brother, his wife, and two kids. We were living in an apartment, going to college full-time, and working crazy hours to pay the.
Marinade for Grilled Chicken step by step
- Pour olive oil into a 2-cup liquid measuring cup..
- Mix together salt, pepper, paprika, cumin, and cayenne pepper and add to olive oil. Add garlic, onions, and parsley. Mix together well with a fork. Slowly add beer as it will cause the mixture to foam and bubble slightly..
- Pour marinade over the chicken in the zip top bag. Remove as much air as possible from the bag and seal. Turn the bag from side to side to make sure all chicken has been coated with the marinade..
- Place the bag flat on a small, rimmed kitchen sheet pan and into the refrigerator. Allow to sit up to 1 hour or overnight for best results, turning the bag over every few hours to keep the chicken coated..
Remove from grill (or grill pan). We love chicken on the grill. It's easy to cook, endlessly versatile, and a real family-pleaser. And these five-star grilled chicken recipes are some of our absolute favorites — featuring classics like tangy barbecue chicken and grilled chicken taco salad, along with everything from teriyaki to tandoori-style grilled chicken. The very first purchase my husband and I made as a married couple was…a grill!