Chicken with Sour and Sweet Sauce (Ayam Saos Asam Manis).
You can cook Chicken with Sour and Sweet Sauce (Ayam Saos Asam Manis) using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken with Sour and Sweet Sauce (Ayam Saos Asam Manis)
- It’s 1/2 kg of chicken breast.
- Prepare of Sweet and sour sauce:.
- It’s 3 of carrots.
- Prepare 1/2 of red onion.
- Prepare 1 of brown onion.
- Prepare 4 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 8 tbsp of tomato sauce.
- It’s 1 of long red chili.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of corn starch.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
Chicken with Sour and Sweet Sauce (Ayam Saos Asam Manis) step by step
- Boil chicken and dice into small pieces..
- Sweet and sour sauce: Cut up carrots into long shape..
- Chop red onion, garlic, and long red chili, slice brown onion..
- Pre-heat cooking oil in saute pan, add chopped garlics, red onion, chilies, and brown onion, stir for 5 mins with medium fire..
- Add carrots, stir and wait until the carrots cook..
- Add salt, pepper, sugar, lemon juice, and tomato sauce, mix well..
- Add boiled chicken, stir until mix well..
- In a small bowl, mix corn starch with 1/2 cup water, mis properly..
- Pour corn starch water into chicken and sauce, mix well until the sauce thickens..
- Enjoy while hot..