Sweet and Sour Lychee Chicken.
You can cook Sweet and Sour Lychee Chicken using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sweet and Sour Lychee Chicken
- It’s 4 of bulk chicken thigh (cut diced).
- It’s 1 of canned lychee.
- It’s 1 of red chilli (thinly sliced).
- Prepare 1 of thumb ginger (thinly sliced).
- You need 1 of spring onion.
- Prepare 4 of garlic (chopped).
- Prepare 1/2 of onion (cut quarter).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of tomato sauce.
- Prepare of Corn starch.
- Prepare of Starch.
- You need of Oil.
Sweet and Sour Lychee Chicken step by step
- Marinade chicken with soy sauce and pepper for at least 10 minutes or put it in a fridge overnight..
- Heat the pan and oil. While waiting, mix chicken with corn starch. Stir and cover quickly before frying..
- Fry the chicken then set aside..
- Heat the saucepan, oil, then put garlic and ginger in until the garlic turn golden brown. Next put the chilli in and onion, followed by lychee with the liquid. Add tomato sauce, sugar, pepper, and salt..
- Bring the chicken in. Last, put spring onion in. Stir until it is all cooked..