Napa Cabbage With Pork In Supreme Sauce.
You can have Napa Cabbage With Pork In Supreme Sauce using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Napa Cabbage With Pork In Supreme Sauce
- It’s of stew sauce mixture.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oysters sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of Shao Xin wine.
- It’s Dash of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s of ground pork seasoning.
- It’s 200 gram of ground pork.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Prepare Dash of salt and pepper.
- Prepare of other items.
- It’s 1/2 of Napa cabbage.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of tauchu(salted bean paste).
- You need 1 tbsp of dried goji berry (optional add on).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dried seaweed Chilli or any of your favourite dried. Chilli.
Napa Cabbage With Pork In Supreme Sauce step by step
- Wash and cut the Napa cabbage.
- Mix the ground pork with it's seasoning and add in tauchu and dried goji (mix well) then spread thinly some pork and top each with some dried seaweed Chilli.
- Stack up the Napa cabbage and finally TOP with another layer of Napa cabbage, all in a flat pan, POUR ALL THE STEW SAUCE MIXTURE then drizzle some sesame oil over it and cover lid.
- Steam for 10 minutes, Enjoy This Simple Dish With Some Plain White Rice..