Chinese Sausage Rice. Top Tips For Chinese Sausage And Rice. Rinse the rice before cooking, to remove the starch. The sweet soy sauce is optional, this dish has a lot of flavor on it's own.
Sticky rice with Chinese sausage is a staple on dim sum carts (you'll usually see it in overturned glass bowls–as little sticky rice "domes"), and it's actually very easy to make. This sticky rice recipe is similar to the sticky rice with chicken (lo mai gai) we already have on the blog, but less complex in terms of ingredients and. Chinese sausage fried rice is an ideal dish for a quick meal. You can have Chinese Sausage Rice using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chinese Sausage Rice
- You need of White rice.
- It’s 2 pcs of chinese sausage.
- It’s 4 pcs of soaked shitake mushroom.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of dried shrimp.
- Prepare of Pork belly.
- Prepare of Few pcs oyster (optional).
- You need of Sauce Ingredients.
- Prepare of Chicken stock soup.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of five spice powder.
- You need of Soy sauce.
- You need of Oyster sauce.
- You need of Dark soy sauce.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
This dish is also a welcome respite from the elaborate cuisine and binge eating during the Chinese New Year. Therefore, I have made this simple fried rice with some Chinese sausage, and hope that this is the recipe you are looking for after preparing all the complicated Chinese New. Add the cooked rice, soy sauce and rice wine vinegar. A quick, tasty dish prepared in just a few minutes, Chinese sausage fried rice delivers a balanced smoky, savoury & sweet taste.
Chinese Sausage Rice step by step
- Stir fry dried shrimp till aromatic. Add in pork belly, Chinese sausage and mushroom and sitr fry till aromatic. Add in 1 tbsp soy sauce and 1 tbsp oyster sauce. Add in 1 tbsp soup or Shaoxing wine at this point if tbe wok is dry..
- Add in uncooked white rice. Add in 2 tbsp soy sauce, 1 tbsp oyster sauce and 1 tbsp dark soy sauce. Add in stock soup till covered rice and cook the rice for 15 minutes..
- Add salt and pepper to adjust taste. Place the rice in lotus leaf or bamboo leaf and wrap it..
- Place on steamer and and steam for 15 minutes in high heat. Garnish with chopped spring onions or coriander and serve..
When I have a busy day coming up, I often deliberately cook extra rice the night before intending to make a quick dish using the leftover rice on the day. In a clay pot (or saucepan), combine the rice, salt. Chinese Lap cheong Sausage cooked in the rice cooker. Remember to click that Subscribe Button and Like the Video! Drain in a sieve and rinse well under cold running water.