Tomato, peach and corn salad. This Tomato, Peach, and Corn Salad is the perfect example of my kind of summer recipe. It requires basically no work, it's GORGEOUS, and OH SO delicious. Summers are synonymous with salads—from green, leafy salads and pasta salad to Southern staples like chicken salad and potato salad.
This peach corn tomato salad is filled with amazing ingredients to create a simply delicious dish. This Corn Tomato Peach Salad is perfect as a starter, a side dish, or even as a whole meal. Toss them with sugary peaches, sweet corn, salty feta and slivered red onion, and you have a combination that's almost too good to be believed. You can cook Tomato, peach and corn salad using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tomato, peach and corn salad
- You need 2 of tomatoes.
- You need 1 of peach.
- It’s 1 cup of fresh corn.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Dressing.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of canola oil.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of white balsamic vinegar.
- You need 2 tablespoons of honey.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of kosher salt and pepper.
- You need of Topping.
- It’s 1/2 cup of feta cheese.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
Kitty Greenwald, WSJ Reporter, shares a recipe for a tomato, peach and corn salad with sheep's milk feta. Heirloom tomatoes, peaches, and fresh mozzarella are layered and topped with a simple balsamic vinaigrette in this peach Caprese salad. Wow this salad is almost like a dessert! The sweetness of the peach and the tang of tomato really blend so well.
Tomato, peach and corn salad step by step
- Cut tomatoes into wedges, combine with diced peach and corn.
- Add kosher salt, drizzle with dressing, toss.
- As crumpled cheese and black pepper.
The basil adds an additional layer of flavor and. Place in large bowl with onion slivers and corn kernels. Drizzle some dressing left in bottom of bowl over each plate. A summer salad with heirloom tomatoes, ripe peaches, basil and burrata cheese. I eased myself back into the kitchen with this Tomato, Peach and Burrata Salad.