Stir Fry Vegetables.
You can cook Stir Fry Vegetables using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stir Fry Vegetables
- Prepare Slices of garlic and ginger.
- You need 2 tbsp of dried minced shrimp.
- It’s 1 bundle of vegetables.
- You need 1 tsp of oyster sauce.
- You need 3 pcs of dried mushroom, strips.
Stir Fry Vegetables step by step
- Soak mushroom for 30 mins. After that squeeze and cut into strips. Heat wok add oil then stir fry mushroom until golden brown then set aside.
- Soak dried shrimp for 10 mins in hot water. After that, remove water then mince it and stir fry then set aside.
- In a wok stir fry garlic and ginger then add vegetables and mushroom. Cover and simmer and add oyster sauce..
- When done remove from wok place in a plate. Take the cook minced shrimp then sprinkle all over the vegetables.