Cajun Chicken Pasta. We would like to show you a description here but the site won't allow us. Cajun Chicken Pasta Just a good ol' basic, hearty, filling, satisfying, and oh. DELICIOUS chicken pasta dish with the zip of Cajun spice.
Drain when the pasta is still al dente; do not overcook! Made with chicken breast, pasta, and plenty of fresh, colorful veggies with Cajun Seasoning is an easy meal! This Cajun Chicken Pasta recipe is one of my family's favorite meals all-year 'round. You can have Cajun Chicken Pasta using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cajun Chicken Pasta
- Prepare 1 lb of chicken diced.
- You need 2 of red peppers.
- You need 1 of medium red onion.
- It’s 3 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 3-4 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s 4-6 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese.
- It’s 3-6 tsp of cajan seasoning (we use Badia).
- Prepare 1 box of pasta (we like penne).
This pasta dish has a creamy cajun sauce that coats every bite. Place chicken and Cajun seasoning in a bowl and toss to coat. Reduce heat add green onion, heavy cream, tomatoes, basil, salt, garlic powder, black pepper and heat through. Pour over hot linguine and toss with Parmesan cheese.
Cajun Chicken Pasta step by step
- Put water on to boil for the pasta..
- Sauté garlic and onions with the butter in a large skillet over medium-low heat. Cook until garlic is fragrant..
- Season chicken with paprika (optional) and add to skillet. Cook over medium heat..
- Add pasta once water is boiling and cook to al dente. Reserve some pasta water to thin out sauce if needed..
- Once chicken is cooked through add cream cheese, heavy cream, and cajan seasoning. Stir frequently and cook until cream cheese is fully melted and incorporated into the sauce..
- Add red peppers and parmesan cheese and cook until cheese is melted and sauce is bubbling..
- Mix pasta in with sauce and add pasta water as needed to thin sauce. Add additional parmesan cheese and cajan seasoning to taste and enjoy!.
How To Store Leftover Cajun Chicken Pasta. Store this pasta in an airtight container in the fridge. Can You Freeze Cajun Chicken Pasta. Cook pasta as per instructions on the pack with a little salt. Cajun Chicken Pasta – Chili's copycat recipe made at home with an amazingly creamy melt-in-your-mouth alfredo sauce.