For Valentine's Day Treasure Chocolate Bar.
You can have For Valentine's Day Treasure Chocolate Bar using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of For Valentine's Day Treasure Chocolate Bar
- Prepare 100 grams of Chocolate.
- It’s 100 grams of Ingredients of your choice.
- Prepare 30 grams of ◎Walnuts.
- It’s 20 grams of ◎Almonds.
- It’s 15 grams of ◎Marshmallow.
- It’s 20 grams of ◎Biscuits (I used "Marie biscuits").
- You need 15 grams of ◎Peeled sweet chestnuts.
- It’s 1 of dried fruits, caramel, gummy candies, etc. You can use….
- Prepare of Finishing Touches:.
- It’s 1 of Cocoa powder or powdered sugar.
For Valentine's Day Treasure Chocolate Bar instructions
- Finely chop the ◎ ingredients of your choice. They won't blend well with chocolate if you don't chop them finely enough..
- Roughly crack or chop the chocolate and melt in the microwave. (40 seconds→30 seconds→20 seconds at 700w) Note Cooking time may vary depending on your microwave..
- Even if it is still lumpy, it will melt with the residual heat. Don't melt it too much..
- Pour the melted chocolate into Step 1 and mix well..
- Place the mixture on parchment paper, shaping it into a log. It's easier to roll on a bamboo sushi mat..
- Roll and adjust the shape and twist to secure both ends ('candy' wrap)..
- Leave it in a cool place or chill in the fridge for 30 minutes to let it harden. When it's hard, open the wrapping and sprinkle with cocoa powder (powdered sugar)..
- When you store it, wrap with aluminum foil over the parchment paper (not in a 'candy' wrap) so that the paper won't tear easily..
- When you eat, take it out of the fridge and leave it at room temperature for a while before you cut it. It is very hard to cut and crumbles when it is cold..
- You can keep it at room temperature, but not in a warm place..