20 minute 1 pan butter chicken. Chicken and asparagus cooked in lemon butter and spices. This healthy one-pan meal is low carb and Keto-friendly. Keep this chicken recipe in your recipe box.
Ever since moving to Alexandria, Virginia we've been in luck with all the Indian, Pakistani, and Aghani restaurants around us. One pan honey butter chicken is a superb combination of garlic, butter, honey, chicken thighs seasoned with salt and pepper, and chilli flakes for heat. This quick chicken pasta is perfect for a family dinner, but dressy enough for a dinner party – it's sure to become a favorite in your weekly rotation. You can cook 20 minute 1 pan butter chicken using 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 20 minute 1 pan butter chicken
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of peanut oil.
- Prepare of I medium white onion pureéd.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of finely greated ginger or paste.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic pureéd.
- Prepare 24 ounces of boneless & skinless chicken cut in 1 cm. Cubes.
- It’s 6 ounce of tomato pureé.
- You need 1 tablespoon of garma masala.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of chili powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of fenugreek powder.
- You need 1 tablespoon of cumin.
- You need 1 teaspoon of sea salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1 cup of crumbled mixed nutts.
- It’s of Naan 2 pieces per serving.
- It’s 8 ounces of cooked basmati rice per serving.
- Prepare of Equipment needed.
- It’s of I pan, 4 plates.
Keto version using shirataki noodles included in the notes. Cook the Chicken: Heat remaining olive oil in a large nonstick frying pan. For whole boneless thighs or breasts: Place chicken into hot pan. Cook until chicken is no longer pink in the center.
20 minute 1 pan butter chicken instructions
- Heat in a large skillit onion, garlic & ginger for 4 minutes stir constantly so won't burn.
- Add chicken, tomato, & spices cook till all done abou 5- 10 minutes.
- Put rice on plate than dish and naan enjoy.
This Lemon Butter Chicken is one of those meals that can be whipped up in a snap. It is so easy and a one-pan dish, which makes clean up super simple. The chicken is sliced thin so it cooked super fast and is seared in a buttery garlic and cilantro sauce that is out of this world. The recipe is so versatile and easy to adjust to taste and the chicken can be served in so many ways. Once the butter is melted, add asparagus.