Low Carb Crackers (Keto). Mix It Up With A Variety Of Different Snacks From Lunchables. Get the results you want without impossible workouts or crazy diets. These low carb, sugar-free cracker recipes are perfect for people cutting out carbs for a keto diet.
Making the switch to a low-carb or ketogenic diet may seem intimidating, but it doesn't have to be. One of the easiest ways to transition to a low-carb or keto diet is to simply find low-carb substitutes to your favorite foods. (Hello, keto crackers.) You can find low-carb alternatives for almost Crackers are pretty awesome. So is losing weight with ease and no hunger. You can cook Low Carb Crackers (Keto) using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Low Carb Crackers (Keto)
- It’s 1 head of cauliflower (lb).
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of ground flax seeds.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of ground chia seeds.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of coconut flour (optional).
- You need 2 tablespoons of hemp seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of lemon pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 pinch of cayenne pepper.
Too bad you can't have both. Thankfully there are more and more low carb cracker to buy for a keto diet. You can buy keto crackers at Whole foods, Walmart, and Amazon. If you like this paleo crackers recipe, you might also like these: Low Carb Keto Cheese Crackers – Just like the little cheese crackers you grew up eating, but made with wholesome and REAL ingredients!
Low Carb Crackers (Keto) step by step
- Heat the oven to 400 degrees F. Wash, clean, and cut the cauliflower into chunks. Place in a steamer basket in a large pot with 1-2 inches of water. Cover with a lid, bring the water to a boil and steam for 3-5 minutes..
- Cool the cauliflower, then chop in a food processor to small even pieces. Place the cauliflower in a cheese cloth or flour sack towel and squeeze out most of the liquid..
- OR you can skip steps One and Two, simply rice the cauliflower, place on parchmented cookie sheet and dehydrate in the oven on 350-500 F for about 45 min – or however long you need. I do it this way – just much easier, and there is no difference!.
- Place all ingredients (seeds and spices) in a bowl and mix well. Let it sit for 10 minutes. Roll out the mixture between 2 sheets of parchment paper, to 1/8 – 1/4inch thick, forming it into a large rectangle..
- Remove the top sheet of parchment. Bake for 15-20 minutes until lightly browned, cover with another baking pan and flip the pan over. Bake for 15-20 minutes..
- Cut into crackers with a knife or pizza cutter. (After it's cut into squares, I separate the not so toasted ones and bake them for a few minutes longer or until the desired toast.).
- Turn off the oven and place the crackers back in the oven, and allow them to slowly cool and dry until the oven is just barely warm and the chips are crisp, 1-2 hours. (This is actually an important step for thorough crispiness).
- Enjoy with some tuna, guac, cream cheese or spread of your choice 😁.
Keto Fathead Crackers With Coconut Flour – I took my popular fathead dough recipe and turned it into a. These crispy cheesy crackers are delicious and easy. Stay on track with your low carb diet by keeping a variety of low carb snacks around. These low carb crackers provide the perfect, satisfying crunch when you're overcome with carb cravings. These low carb Ritz crackers came out so good!