Grilled Garlic Bread. How to cook Garlic Bread on the BBQ. The idea of making garlic bread on the BBQ might sound simple enough. Mix up softened butter with garlic, slather generously on bread and plonk on the BBQ.
If using tomato, rub the cut surfaces against the bread so the bread absorbs the juice. Heat a grill pan over high heat. Mix together the butter, olive oil, parsley, garlic powder, salt and pepper in a bowl. You can have Grilled Garlic Bread using 3 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Grilled Garlic Bread
- Prepare of French bread, each loaf cut into thirds, each loaf will feed 4 to 6.
- It’s of My recipe for garlic butter, in my orofile at room temperature.
- Prepare of Olive oil for brushing, I use chili infused.
Brush both sides of the bread slices with the butter mixture. Homemade garlic bread is a welcome addition to almost any meal, especially when it has a smoky char from the grill. Garlic butter makes the bread extra rich, but you can substitute olive oil if you wish. Sprinkle the cut bread with grated parmesan cheese just before serving if your crowd prefers cheesy garlic bread.
Grilled Garlic Bread instructions
- Cut each bread piece in half lengthwise and brush with chili oil on cut side. Have grill preheated to moderate hot.
- Grill bread on cut side until hot and crisp. Remive and spread with garlic butter white hot..
I was first inspired by my brother putting basic garlic bread in foil on the grill – I got a bit carried away in going beyond basic – and decided the foil just gets in the way! This has become a favorite of family and friends and I make it all summer long. When the weather turns cold you can cook it under the broiler. This recipe is very flexible, adapt the seasonings and add-ins to your. Quick and easy, super cheesy grilled garlic bread is the perfect side for just about any meal!