Hacked Brown Sugar Cinnamon Pop Tart (nearly no carb/ low cal).
You can cook Hacked Brown Sugar Cinnamon Pop Tart (nearly no carb/ low cal) using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hacked Brown Sugar Cinnamon Pop Tart (nearly no carb/ low cal)
- Prepare of Crust.
- It’s 4 Tablespoons of soy protein isolate (~80 calories).
- You need 2 Tablespoons of nonfat Greek yogurt (~20 calories).
- You need of About 2 Tablespoon of water.
- Prepare Dash of salt.
- It’s of Filling.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of sugar free maple syrup.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- You need 1 Packet of Trulia Sweetener.
Hacked Brown Sugar Cinnamon Pop Tart (nearly no carb/ low cal) step by step
- Pulse the crust mix in a food processor, don't add water under you can test to make sure you only add enough water to make the dough stick together..
- Take the dough and form a ball using parchment paper you can flatten and play with it to shape it into a sheet of dough and relocate it to a baking sheet..
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Cook for 10 minutes, goal is slightly browned edges..
- After confirming the pastry is good. Cut in half and then smooth filling mix on one side of the halves and then place other half on top. Bake for additional 2 minutes to incorporate the filling.
- Hopefully your more artistic and careful then me, but here is my result.