Chinese Mix Veggies. An easy to cook, simple Chinese food recipe from Chinese Recipes for All.com. Really tasty and sweet as well as crunchy and refreshing, a perfect accompaniment. An easy to cook, simple Chinese food recipe from Chinese Recipes for All.com..
It is the perfect side dish for any oriental meal, but can also be a standalone vegan dish. Heat wok over medium heat and add the oil, increase to medium-high heat. Vegetable stir-fry is a quick and easy Chinese dish. You can cook Chinese Mix Veggies using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chinese Mix Veggies
- Prepare 1 of Cabbage.
- Prepare 2-4 of Carrot.
- It’s 2 of Capsicum (medium size).
- It’s 4-5 of Spring onion.
- You need 1 cup of Pea.
- You need 1 tbsp of Finely chopped garlic.
- It’s 2-3 tbsp of Oil.
- You need 1 cup of Chicken (boil and shredded).
- You need of Egg 3 eggs (fry & roughly chopped).
- You need 1 tbsp of Vinegar.
- You need 1 tbsp of Hot chilli sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of Soya sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of White pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Black pepper.
- It’s to taste of Salt according.
Stir-frying adds a whole new dimension to your plain vegetables, only if you do it right. In this article, I want to explain how to prepare Chinese vegetable stir fry in detail. Your lustrous, gorgeous vegetable stir fry with remarkable texture will knock your socks off. Heat a large wok over high heat.
Chinese Mix Veggies instructions
- Firstly Saute garlic in oil.
- Add veggies except spring onion stir fry it for couple of seconds.
- When veggies r still crunchy add chicken with all sauces & spices after 2-3 minutes add spring onion.
- Lastly add egg and mix it well and turn off stove When it’s completely cool divide this as much u need for 1 time and freeze it U can use in Sandwich (good for kids lunch box) Fried rice Pasta (macaroni& spaghetti) Lasagna (add a layer between) Wraps Pizza (add as veggies) Spring roll Salad (mix with cream & mayo).
Chinese cuisine often uses meat in its stir fries, but meat-free versions are just as good, if not better. Go ahead and buy your veggies ready-cut (if possible) to minimize prep time. And, as with any stir-fry, be sure to have all of your ingredients ready before you start cooking. A creative way to serve the super grain quinoa, this recipe combines the flavors of citrus, crunchy Brazil nuts, vegetables, garlic and saffron. Cayenne and roasted peppers add a spicy accent.—Kathy Patalsky, New York, New York Chinese Carrot Rice Cake (Hu Luo Bo Gao – 胡萝卜糕) is a great variation on the more common and traditional Chinese Luo Bo Gao, or turnip cake made with daikon radish.