Luau quesadillas. This week, the Babish Culinary Universe is going through a serious cheese phase. For the vegetable quesadilla, add your zucchini and corn mixture to a corn tortilla and top with cheese. Our quesadillas come with free chips & salsa.
Southwest veggies quesadillas loaded with bean, corn, bell pepper, cilantro, spices and lots of cheese and served with a creamy cilantro sour-cream dip. Watch how to make homemade quesadillas topped with black beans, corn, tomatoes, and Cheddar. Remove quesadilla from skillet and cut into wedges. You can have Luau quesadillas using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Luau quesadillas
- Prepare 2 of xtreme wellness high fiber low carb tortilla wraps.
- You need 6 oz of pulled pork butt smoked.
- Prepare 2 oz of sharp cheddar shredded cheese.
- It’s 1 of small red pepper.
- Prepare 2 of rings of pineapple.
- It’s 1 tsp of cento cherry pepper hoagie spread.
- It’s 1/2 cup of progresso beef stock classic if pulled pork is “leftovers”.
Quesadilla är en mexikansk rätt där du lägger valfri fyllning mellan två tortillabröd och värmer på i stekpannan. Det är vanligt att ha ost i, ofta tillsammans med grönsaker. Hozzávalók és az elkészítés részletes leírása. Les quesadillas peuvent être dégustées avec du guacamole, de la crème ou de la salsa mexicaine.
Luau quesadillas step by step
- In a small breakfast bowl, place pulled pork in a 1/2 cup of beef broth to moisten and bring the refrigeration effects back to life. Cover bowl with paper towel and microwave for 2 minutes. If you want a blend of moist and crispy, arrange the pulled pork in the bowl accordingly to leave the crispy amount not submerged…skip if the pulled pork is fresh off the smoker.
- On the tortilla wraps, cut red pepper into half and thinly slice red pepper spreading evenly the slices across one side of the tortilla wrap. Cut ring of pineapple into small pieces and spread evenly on one side of tortilla.
- For spicy flavor add up to 1/2 tsp of hoagie spread per tortilla…wife likes a taste of spicy so extremely small amounts is all it takes literally a pinch.
- Add cheese to taste…extra cheese if desired —-light cheese if necessary.
- Now from the microwave make sure pork is pulled and split well and add 3 oz to each tortilla over the cheese to encourage the cheese melts.
- Fold over the tortilla and place in toaster oven on a piece of aluminum foil for 7 minutes on Toast setting or until tortilla browns to desired level.
- Remove and cut into three pieces. Serve.
- Couple of notes: my wife and I are on low carb which means we like much more meat and cheese. Therefore, if 3 oz per quesadilla seems excessive, simply use less. Again, my wife doesn’t like too much cheese so you can reduce that as well. But the mix of flavors and textures will make you happy.
Je les sers en général en amuse-gueules ou en buffet. Elles se gardent assez lontemps chaudes. Quesadillas make a great lunch on their own or paired with a salad for dinner. They also make excellent appetizers—festive, shareable, and easy. If you want to make a party out of it.