Vegan "Tofu" steak. Pour over the tofu, taking care to cover each slice fully. At this point, you can either keep the wide slices or cut into thinner strips or cubes. Add the remaining sauce ingredients to the garlic bowl: the tomato paste, dijon mustard, maple syrup, soy sauce, water, and pepper, and mix together.
Perfectly spiced and looking remarkably like the 'real thing' these vegan seitan steaks are deliciously textured, super high in protein and heaps of fun to make! Here, tofu is lightly coated with flour and then lightly fried in sesame oil with salt and pepper. Top it with your favorite Japanese condiments, like ponzu, daikon radish. You can cook Vegan "Tofu" steak using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan "Tofu" steak
- Prepare 300 g of film tofu.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of rice flour.
- It’s 1.5 tbsp of Rapeseed oil.
- It’s of Broccoli sprout appropriate amount.
- You need of a.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of water.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of mirin.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sugar beet.
- Prepare 1 tsp of rice vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of soy sauce with rice malt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of rice flour.
Tofu Steak [Vegan] Spicy tofu steak is grilled, fabulous, and healthy appetizer. It's crisp outside and soft and creamy inside. Of course, it's vegan as well. Best to serve with vegetables, rice, or noodles.
Vegan "Tofu" steak instructions
- Put A in a bowl and mix..
- Divide the drained tofu into two equal parts, wipe off the water, and sprinkle with rice flour..
- Heat the oil in a frying pan, add tofu and bake until the surface is colored..
- Take out the tofu and put A in a frying pan. Stop the fire when it gets thick..
- Place tofu in a bowl and place sauce and sprout..
A great vegan substitution for meatless days. Serving and Storing – Serve these steaks immediately alongside grilled vegetables or roasted potatoes. A vegan entree of tofu smothered with steak sauce and onions. If you like steak sauce, add a familiar taste to your tofu by smothering it in steak sauce with caramelized onions. Once you've whipped up this easy vegetarian and vegan tofu dish, you can eat it as is (go ahead, it's fantastic!) or use it to make tofu steak sandwiches.