Grilled Steak. Humanely Treated Non-GMO Beef, No Added Hormones, No Antibiotics, Shipped To You. Order Your Omaha Steak Online Today and Save! Learning how to grill the perfect steak is the first—and maybe most important—step in achieving summer backyard grilling cred.
Given the differences between grills, cooking surfaces, and cuts of steak, there aren't specific cook times for grilling steak. Meat changes in texture and density as it cooks, so it helps to know how each steak feels before it hits the grill. For a reverse sear: prepare steaks as instructed. You can cook Grilled Steak using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Grilled Steak
- Prepare 1 of 7 Bone Chuck Steak.
- Prepare of Kosher Salt.
- It’s of Black Pepper.
- You need of Cajun Seasoning.
- You need of Creole Seasoning.
- You need 1 of pk. Sazon.
- Prepare of Garlic Powder.
- You need of Onion Salt.
- It’s of Hoisin Sauce.
Preheat one side of the grill to low heat and the other side to high heat. Remove steaks from the grill when a quick-response meat thermometer inserted through the side of the steak to its center reads the desired temperature below. Remove from Grill at this Temperature. Pat dry and season with salt and pepper.
Grilled Steak instructions
- Salt your steak with a few pinches of kosher salt on both sides. Don’t be shy, about three healthy pinches. Put steak into the fridge for about 15 minutes. This will draw out some moisture and tenderize the meat..
- Remove steak from fridge and pat dry with paper towels. Combine all dry seasonings and whisk together. Rub steak on both sides with spices. Lastly, squirt Hoisin sauce like you would dress a hot dog and rub it in. Don’t overdo it. It’s a little sweet and could burn..
- Place steak directly on grill. I had some mesquite wood chips that I soaked in water and added to the coals. Try not to play with the steak. I left it alone for about 10-12 minutes before flipping. You don’t want the steak over flames or super hot heat. You want it hot, but not flaming. Flip steak, cook it for a little more than half the time on the other side. You’re shooting for about 145F (internal temperature). Shoot for a higher temp if depending on how you like your steak..
- After resting, cut up and serve with whatever you like..
- Excuse my foot in the photo lol. I had mine like this..
Grilled Steak Salad with Asian Dressing "I absolutely loved this recipe, as did the rest of the table. Big hit, even with the kiddos. This one's saved at the top of my list!" – Marci. It seems that people approach grilling steak one of two ways: either in a casual manner or paying perhaps too much attention. Some will heat the grill with abandon, throw the steaks on, flip once, then pull them off, and serve; others will fret and worry, cutting into the meat every two seconds wringing their hands over whether the meat is done or not.