Grilled cheese cheeseburger. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. When the grilled cheese sandwich is done, quickly open each one up. Place burgers on one slice of bread, top with mushrooms and onions, put top slice of bread back on top of sandwich.
Top with tomato, burger pieces, onion, pickles and cheeses; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Add pickle slices and tomato and a drizzle of ketchup. Bacon Cheeseburger Grilled Cheese Casserole is an easy dinner recipe the whole family will love. You can have Grilled cheese cheeseburger using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Grilled cheese cheeseburger
- Prepare 2 slices of bread.
- It’s of Butter.
- Prepare 4 slices of cheese.
- It’s 1 of burger patty.
This delicious casserole is loaded with ground beef, bacon, onions and cheese sandwiched between layers of bread. Printable Recipe Card with a Full List of Ingredients and Instructions is Located at the Bottom of the Post. This will basically be the best grilled cheese of your life – stacked with cheesy, meaty goodness! Anything that involves the word "cheeseburger" is an automatic win.
Grilled cheese cheeseburger step by step
- Butter one side of each slice of bread.
- Place one slice of bread butter side down then place 2 slices of cheese on bread add cooked burger patty 2 more slices of cheese and last slice of bread butter side up.
- Cook on medium heat flip sandwich when bread is golden brown on one side cook other side till golden brown then remove from heat. Then eat and enjoy.
April is National grilled cheese month! Preheat a grill over high heat. Third Step: Build Your BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger Grilled Cheese. Mayonnaise one side of a piece of bread and add it to a grill or skillet. Top the bread with a slice of cheese.