Pork ribs sour soup. Sinigang, a filling Filipino soup, gets its signature tang from tamarind, mingled with spareribs, taro, green beans, and vegetables galore. This is a tangy, soupy, one-pot meal from the Philippines. It can serve as a soup and a main dish complete with vegetables and it is easy to make.
As this is typically a hot and sour soup, lime juice and chiles are often added liberally. If you love spicy, add some freshly chopped bird's eye chilies with the kaffir. Sweet and sour ribs are a luxury appetizer for any carnivore. You can cook Pork ribs sour soup using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pork ribs sour soup
- It’s 500 g of porkribs (cut).
- Prepare of Pickled mustard green.
- Prepare of Unsalted Pork crackling.
- You need of Salt,white pepper,stock (seasoning).
- It’s of Pickled lime.
- It’s 1.5 litre of water.
The authentic sweet and sour pork is quite difficult to replicate at home. Pumpkin Pork Ribs Soup (Chinese Pumpkin Soup)Souper Diaries. pork ribs, carrot, corn, dates, pumpkin, water. For years I wondered why people raved about ribs. I didn't have the patience or energy to bother with them, until I made this recipe.
Pork ribs sour soup instructions
- Cook pork ribs until tender,add the pork crackling cook a little bit skim off the scum, add salt pepper and seasoning. Let it simmer in low heat..
- Add pickled lime and pickled mustard greens. Simmer a little bit then put off the heat..
- What you are trying to achieve is sweet and tangy and salty soup..
Now I'm a believer, too.—Merle Dyck, Elkford, British Columbia. Hot and sour pork rib soup. Bring the water to a boil, and immediately turn the heat down to low. Serve the soup with a hot bowl of rice and a small dish of light soy sauce as a dipping sauce for the pork. Place in roasting pan; sprinkle with salt and pepper.