Sweet and Sour fish. Sweet and Sour Fish is a very popular dish in China, and it's almost always served as a whole fish. The dish tends to be quite expensive, as it's usually straight out of a live fish tank and served with a pretty fancy presentation. While I'm working on the recipe for the banquet-style whole sweet and.
It's a perfect dish to serve. Sweet and Sour Fish – Simple and yet it left me satisfied. Please welcome her as a guest writer on Rasa Malaysia with the following serving of sweet and sour fish. You can have Sweet and Sour fish using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sweet and Sour fish
- It’s 250 gr of Gurami fish.
- It’s 250 gr of flour seasoning.
- You need 100 ml of water.
- You need 500 ml of Vegetables oil.
- Prepare of Carrot.
- You need of Cucumber.
- Prepare of Spices.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of tomatoes paste.
- It’s 1 tbsp of tomatoes sauce.
- Prepare 1.5 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of chili sauce.
- It’s 5 gr of white onion (Bombay).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic oil or sesame oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of tapioca flour.
- You need 350 ml of water.
- You need 5 gr of pineapple.
Most of my friends do not cook as they find that cooking is a chore rather than an activity they'd enjoy. Sweet and sour fish happens to be my hubby's favourite, so naturally, I often cook this dish. And it helped a lot that hubby has such a discerning taste for sweet and sour anything! He knew exactly what was lacking or that could be improved.
Sweet and Sour fish instructions
- Fillet the fish.
- Prepare spices and sweet sour sauce. boil 350ml water, tomatoes paste, tomatoes sauce,chili sauce,onion, pineapple and all spices. For 5 minute. We add tapioca flour after 5 minute done..
- Add fillet fish in flour with water, after that add to dry flour and fried till crispy..
- Carrot and cucumber, cut sliced.
- Tipping sauce and pickled carrot cucumber into fish. Serve.
Sometimes, the fish I used wasn't quite right and didn't go well. Who doesn't love fish, fried and tossed in sauce. Come with me…I will give you a piggyback to flavor town. I adapted this recipe from Martin Yan's cooking I was looking for a recipe of sweet and sour sauce without use of pineapples I will try your recipe and share how it will turn out thanks for the same. Filipino sweet and sour traditionally uses whole fried fish and is much like the escabecheng lapu-lapu we have in the archive.