Chicken Spaghetti!! 🐣. In the South, we make casseroles for just about every occasion. The best kind of casserole has all our favorite things: chicken, butter, cheese, pasta, and a dash of hot sauce. This Chicken Spaghetti Casserole can transport you back to days when mama was cooking in the kitchen.
Creamy spaghetti with shredded chicken is blasted with tons. Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Add to chicken mixture; toss to coat. You can have Chicken Spaghetti!! 🐣 using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Spaghetti!! 🐣
- You need 4 of Chicken Breast.
- It’s of Spaghetti Noodles.
- It’s 1 can of Cream of Chicken.
- You need 1 can of Cream of Mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 of Bell Pepper.
- It’s 2 of tomatoes.
- You need 1 of Jalapeño if you want a kick.
- You need of tons of colby jack cheese!!.
- It’s of Olive oil for cooking but you can use whatever oil you are into!.
Season with salt and pepper to taste and mix all together. Find recipes for fried chicken, chicken breast, grilled chicken, chicken wings, and more! Cajun cooking is a combination of French and Southern cuisine. It is robust, country style cookery – and so is this dish!
Chicken Spaghetti!! 🐣 instructions
- Boil that chicken!! You can already have the chicken chopped into cubes before boiling themTip: I put garlic salt and pepper in the water. Once the chicken is done boiling we need to reuse that water for the noodles. Pre-heat the oven for 350.
- While the chicken is boiling chop the onions, bell peppers, onions, jalapeños and tomatoes. Don’t forget to drain the noodles or they will get soggy.
- Once that is done, combine onions, bell peppers, jalapeños and onions into a pan with olive oil. Cook until transparent or until the veggies are soft. Tip: I like to add garlic salt and pepper. Add as much as you want..
- At this point the chicken should either be ready or almost ready. If you haven’t chopped the chicken. Chop the chicken into cubes. Add the chicken and chopped tomatoes into the pan with the other ingredients!.
- Cook for a few minutes or Cook until you feel it’s ready. Add the Cream of Chicken and Cream of Mushroom into the pan. Add the cheese but save some for the top of the dish.
- Once that is cooked layer the ingredients into a pan. Start with the noodles then the sauce you have created. After add hella cheese! Put into oven for 10mins. Then if you want broil the dish for 3mins at high. Tip: if you broil longer than 3 mins you will burn the food!.
Laissez le bon temp roulez and bon appetit! Cook spaghetti as directed on package, minus a minute or two if you like your pasta firmer. Melt butter in large deep pan, and saute onions and celery. Add chicken, cheese, cooked spaghetti, mushroom soup, black olives, rotel tomatoes, garlic powder and mix well. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to boil.