Triple Blazing Hot Loaded Nachos. Great recipe for Triple Blazing Hot Loaded Nachos. This is Definitely my go too recipe, especially during football season and super Bowl parties. So easy and quick and everyone loves it.
Great for a lazy meal weekend too. See great recipes for My Triple Grilled Cheese Sandwich too!. So easy and quick and everyone loves it. You can have Triple Blazing Hot Loaded Nachos using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Triple Blazing Hot Loaded Nachos
- It’s of hamburger meat browned and drained.
- It’s of taco seasoning.
- It’s of blaze Doritos.
- You need of spicy sweet chill Doritos.
- It’s of Nachos Cheese Doritos.
- You need of Shredded lettuce.
- Prepare of tomatoes cut up.
- You need of Mexican taco cheese.
- It’s of Nachos cheese.
- You need of refried beans.
- You need of Black slices olives.
- You need of Sour cream.
- Prepare of Cut, shred, tomatoes and lettuce very first thing.
See great recipes for Meat nachos, Nacho Meat, Loaded nachos too! So easy and quick and everyone loves it. Great for a lazy meal weekend too. Confession time: I feed my family nachos for dinner.
Triple Blazing Hot Loaded Nachos instructions
- Brown hamburger meat and drain fat… use taco seasoning packet following Directions on packet. Cut all vegetables up as well.
- Put chips on big cookie sheet in 3 difference sections.
- Then add taco meat mixture.
- Add the can of refried beans, and some of the Mexican cheese and black olives, (and any other hot peppers Banana peppers,anything that needs heated or cooked).
- Cook in oven at 350 till cheese melts and refried beans are warm… keep an eye on this so the chips don’t burn this should not take long.(this step needs to be babysat the chip can burn fast no one wants to burn 10.00 in chips) remove from oven.
- Add all other toppings (lettuce, tomatoes, sour cream) add the rest of the Mexican cheese. heat Nachos cheese in microwave and drizzled on top.
- Add any Hot sauce and salsa.
- Notes – I don’t put sour cream on the top because not everyone in my house likes it, that gets put on The plate in the middle of the chips as in above picture. You don’t have to use 3 different kinds of chips, you can just use one full bag, we wanted to try something different I make this all the time and with having different ages kids who like different things they each pick out a bag of Doritos. This can be done cheap too, or you can go all out..
Granted, it used to happen more often when Baby Savory was still a baby and not a raging mini-human very active toddler. But now that summer is fast approaching and my kitchen is blazing hot as-is, I'm looking for ways to turn on the stove and oven as little as possible. So easy and quick and everyone loves it. Great for a lazy meal weekend too. These vegetarian nachos are the perfect addition to any fiesta.