Bibimbap (Korean Rice Bowl with Beef and Vegetables). Bibimbap (비빔밥) is a large bowl of rice topped with an array of individually prepared vegetables and meat and served with a gochujang (고추장) sauce. Bibim means mixing, and bap means rice. Bibim means mixing, and bap means rice.
Bibimbap simply translates to 'mixed rice with meat and Bibimbap – Trust the Koreans to transform the humble rice bowl into a recipe that's revered all around the world! With a kaleidoscope of seasoned sautéed vegetables, Korean marinated beef, and the signature fried egg, the thing that really seals the deal is the bright red, spicy Bibimbap Sauce that I can't get enough of. Mix it all up into one big delicious mess, then dig in! You can have Bibimbap (Korean Rice Bowl with Beef and Vegetables) using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bibimbap (Korean Rice Bowl with Beef and Vegetables)
- You need 250 g of sliced beef.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- Prepare of vegetable (use what you have at home).
- Prepare of onion, carrot, lettuce, greenhouse bean sprouts.
- Prepare of bibimbap sauce.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of gochujang.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of vinegar.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Korean sesame oil.
- It’s 0.5 tablespoon of cooking syrup.
Along with kimchi, bibimbap takes its place among the favored foods in Korean cuisine. Literally meaning 'mixed rice,' it's a popular meal consisting of white rice topped with vegetables, beef, a whole egg, and gochujang (red chili pepper paste). Transfer to a plate and repeat with remaining beef. Divide beef and vegetables and arrange them in little piles on top of the rice.
Bibimbap (Korean Rice Bowl with Beef and Vegetables) instructions
- Prepared all ingredients.
- Making bibimbap sauce: 2 tablespoon gochujang 1 tablespoon vinegar 1 tablespoon Korean sesame oil 0.5 tablespoon cooking syrup.
- Shredded onions and carrots pea sprouts cut in half and also cut lettuce.
- Fried sliced beef, seasoned with salt and pepper.
- Of course we need sunny side up egg for bibimbap.
- The next step is to place all the ingredients on top of the rice Today's red sauce is not spicy at all, just add it when you eat it Bibimbap with vinegar matches with lettuce, they taste so good, the taste is very fresh.
In a bowl, combine the vinegar, sugar, water and carrot. Meanwhile, in a saucepan, cover the rice with cold water. Rinse and drain several times until the water runs clear. Bring to a boil and stir. Place the beef, soy sauce, brown sugar (if using), grated Asian pear, garlic, onion, and black pepper into a bowl.