Veggie Stew. Now Choose From Multiple Easy Vegetable Recipes To Create That Perfect Meal. Tuck into a wholesome, hearty vegetable stew for dinner. A Hearty Vegetable Stew chock full of healthy starches, veggies, mushrooms, and a rich savory broth.
Serve with steamed basmati rice, couscous or bulgur. For a vegetarian dish, omit the anchovies. Add to stew, along with wine. You can cook Veggie Stew using 18 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Veggie Stew
- You need 2 of white potatos.
- It’s 1 of sweet white potato.
- It’s 1/2 can of diced tomatoes, check whole30 website for allowed preservatives.
- It’s 1 cup of carrots.
- You need 1 medium of white onion.
- Prepare 2 large of green onions.
- Prepare 2 small of tomatoes.
- You need 1/2 cup of fresh parsley.
- Prepare 1 cup of bell peppers.
- You need 1 cup of coconut milk.
- Prepare 4 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1 tsp of basil.
- Prepare of sea salt.
- It’s of pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1 tbsp of dried or fresh chives.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic salt.
Remove and discard bay leaf before serving. Add the potatoes, vegetable broth, and bay leaves, and bring to a boil. Vegetable stews fall right where my quest to make my family's dinner more healthy intersects with hearty food for fall. Vegetarian Soups and Stews Recipes These hearty vegetarian soups, stews and chilis will warm you up on cold days.
Veggie Stew instructions
- Chop and measure all ingredients and combine and mix into crock pot..
- Cook on high for 4 to 6 hours, or until potatoes are soft.
Hearty lentil, creamy cauliflower, curried carrot – so many choices. Loaded with mushrooms, potatoes, carrots, and onions, this Dutch oven vegetable stew is our vegan-friendly take on stew. In a Dutch oven, brown meat in oil over medium-high. Add onion and cook until tender; drain. All of the vegetables in this recipe make for a rich and filling stew, but feel free to swap out or add other vegetables you may like, such as cauliflower, zucchini, peas, green beans, and bell peppers.