Medjool Dates With Blue Cheese Roll Puff Pastry Pinwheel. Delicious flaky puff pastry roll ups packed full of tomato sauce, ham and cheese. These puff pastry pinwheels are super simple and quick to make and stuffed full of cheese and bacon. Roll the pastry and filling and then brush a little beaten egg on to the edge of the pastry so that the edges stick together.
Puffed Pastry Braid Filled with Ham, Cheese, and BaconYerbabuena en la Cocina. Caramelized Onion, Bacon, and Blue Cheese Puff Pastry TartSpache the Spatula. Cheese Roll From Puff Pastry Recipes. You can have Medjool Dates With Blue Cheese Roll Puff Pastry Pinwheel using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Medjool Dates With Blue Cheese Roll Puff Pastry Pinwheel
- Prepare 5 of Large Medjool Dates.
- Prepare 4 of square Puff pastry.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of mix Pistachio, macadamia,walnut,almond Nuts.
- You need 1 tbsp of Blue Chesse.
Quick and easy puff pastry pinwheels recipe with garlic-herb cheese, roasted red peppers, and Jump to the Cheesy Roasted Pepper Pinwheel Recipe or read on to see our tips for making them. In the recipe below, we roll up roasted red peppers and garlic-herb cheese. You could roll up just about. Learn the simple method for rolling out puff pastry, spreading with layers of ricotta and pesto, then cutting and twisting to create the distinctive shape.
Medjool Dates With Blue Cheese Roll Puff Pastry Pinwheel instructions
- Mesh it all up the dates, crumble the blue cheese and lightly crush the mixnut,.
- Joint the 4 corner firmly and Spread all ingredients generously on the puff pastry then roll it all up firmly.
- Slice it up.
- Layer on the baking tray and bake it at 200 C for about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Drizzle some honey and enjoy this delicious yummy.
A simple and quick puff pastry and pesto pinwheel recipe with pine nuts and Parmesan cheese. These are perfect for just piling on a platter. Delicious Ham & Cheese Roll Ups made with puff pastry. They make a lovely treat tea for the family or can even be eaten cold for lunch! Check out my video below to see how I made the recipe and don't forget to subscribe to my You Tube Channel to stay up to date on all my videos!