Low Carb Jalapeño Popper Chicken.
You can have Low Carb Jalapeño Popper Chicken using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Low Carb Jalapeño Popper Chicken
- Prepare 4 of boneless skinless chicken breast flattened slightly (for even cooking).
- You need 1 piece of parchment paper large enough to cover all 4 chicken breast.
- It’s of Popper Layer.
- It’s 4 oz of softened cream cheese.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tbsp of real mayonnaise.
- It’s 8 of slices pickled jalapeño chopped (from the jar).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cooked crumbled bacon (I use real bacon crumbles in a bag).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of chopped green onion (I use only the green end).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare of Topping.
- You need 4 tbsp of melted butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 20 of pieces of spicy pork rinds crushed.
Low Carb Jalapeño Popper Chicken instructions
- Heat oven to 400°.
- Grease baking dish.
- Salt and pepper chicken..
- (This step is important to keep breast nice and juicy) Cover chicken completely with parchment paper. Tuck the edges into the pan and press down around chicken so it's snug around chicken. (Pic is of only 1 chicken breast).
- Bake at 400° for 30 min or until juices run clear..
- While your chicken is cooking mix all "Popper Layer" ingredients in a small bowl..
- Mix "Topping" ingredients in another small bowl..
- When your chicken is done remove parchment paper..
- Now spread you "Popper Layer" on chicken. Then top with the "Topping" mixture..
- Return dish back to oven and bake for 5-10 minutes until topping is slightly brown..
- Let rest for 5 min. Serve and enjoy!.