Brad's Italian style polenta appetizer.
You can cook Brad's Italian style polenta appetizer using 6 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Brad's Italian style polenta appetizer
- It’s of Either store bought or homemade polenta molded in a tube.
- Prepare of Genoa salami.
- It’s of Vine ripened tomatoes.
- You need of Balsamic vinegar.
- It’s of Sliced fresh mozzarella.
- Prepare leaves of Fresh basil.
Brad's Italian style polenta appetizer instructions
- Heat a tbs of oil in a non stick pan on med low. Slice polenta into 1/4 inch slices.
- Fry polenta 5 minutes on each side.
- Grease a baking sheet..
- Place polenta slices on it spread out..
- Lay 2 slices of salami on each polenta..
- Place a slice of tomato on each.
- Drizzle all with balsamic vinegar.
- Place a mozzarella slice on each.
- Place a basil leaf on each.
- Bake at 425 until mozzarella is well melted.
- Serve immediately. Enjoy.