Italian Chicken Legs. This is a recipe from the Today Show. This version calls for drumsticks, but I am sure that it would be good on chicken wings as well. It is very easy and yummy!
It's only the preparation method that is the same. The Best Italian Chicken Leg Recipes on Yummly Spicy Honey Lime Chicken Legs, Asian Baked Chicken Legs, Oven-fried Chicken Drumsticks By themselves, chicken legs can be relatively bland. You can cook Italian Chicken Legs using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Italian Chicken Legs
- Prepare 4 of Chicken Legs.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Oil.
- Prepare of Italian Seasoning.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
A well-seasoned marinade adds flavor and variety to plain chicken legs. Italian dressing contains a balanced mixture of acidity, spices and herbs that give chicken legs extra flavor that appeals to a wide variety of tastes. Ingredients: Chicken, garlic salt, italian seasoning. Place chicken leg quarters skin-side-up in baking dish or oven-proof skillet.
Italian Chicken Legs instructions
- Rinse and Pat dry chicken.
- Cut a deep slash in each leg.
- Mix oil seasoning and salt and put into a zip lock bag.
- Add chicken to the mixture.
- Refrigerate for at least 10 minutes.
- Place chicken in a foil or parchment paper lined baking dish.
- Bake at 425 for 20 minutes.
- Flip chicken and bake another 15 min or until chicken is done.
In a small bowl, combine Italian seasoning, salt and red pepper. Sprinkle seasoning mixture evenly over chicken. Drizzle chicken evenly with lemon juice. Baked Italian Chicken Drumsticks is an authentic dish which is perfect to serve on all occasions. The Baked Italian Chicken Drumsticks is delicious and has an amazing aroma.