Vegetarian Dumpling Stew.
You can cook Vegetarian Dumpling Stew using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegetarian Dumpling Stew
- Prepare of Soup.
- It’s 500 grams of tomato passata.
- Prepare 400 grams of frozen peas, thawed.
- It’s 1 small of shallot, diced.
- You need 1 of garlic clove, minced.
- It’s 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 of vegetable stock cube.
- Prepare 1 of salt, black pepper, cayenne pepper.
- Prepare of Dumplings.
- It’s 1 pinch of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 3 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
Vegetarian Dumpling Stew instructions
- Heat some oil in a pot over medium high heat. Add the shallot. Fry for a minute then add garlic. After about 30 sec add peas.
- Next, add tomato passata and some water (between 1 and 2 cups) with a crumbled stock cube. Bring to a boil.
- Season with salt, pepper, sugar and cayenne..
- Combine all the dumpling ingredients. Add one teaspoon worth of mixture in the boiling soup. Cover for 1 minute.
- When dumplings are cooked, serve. Enjoy :).