Black Bean Brownies. Black Bean Brownies – the ultra fudgy and decadent chocolate treat. Edit: Thank you to everyone who has been asking… After more than a year in the works, my NEW cookbook is finally available! Easy Black Bean Brownies with no flour, no oil and no sugar.
The BEST Black Bean Brownies Recipe ever + a video! Black bean brownies, a tasty dessert made with black beans instead of flour. They're vegan, gluten-free, super healthy and so easy to make. You can have Black Bean Brownies using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Black Bean Brownies
- Prepare 1 (19 oz) of can of organic black beans rinsed well.
- Prepare 2 tbs of organic coco.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Himalayan Salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of real maple syrup.
- It’s 1/4 cup of melted organic coconut oil.
- You need 1 pkg of PC Blue Steel Cut Oats or 1/2 cup of instant oatmeal.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 2 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/4 cup of unsweetened dark chocolate chips.
- You need 1 cup of sugar free marshmallows.
You'd never guess these rich, velvety chocolate treats contain a can of black beans. Who would have thought black bean brownies would be so amazing? These Black Bean Brownies are so healthy and super simple to make in a blender. They're vegan and allergy-friendly, refined sugar-free with no flour and no mix!
Black Bean Brownies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Blend all ingredients well in a food processor except the chocolate chips and marshmallows..
- Grease 8" square pan with coconut oil..
- Pour batter into pan..
- Top with chocolate chips and marshmallows..
- Bake for 15 min..
- Place on wire rack and let cool for 30 min before serving..
Forget making black bean brownies with mix because even though this recipe is made from scratch, it's still an incredibly easy recipe to create even when you don't have a ton of time. From black bean brownies to white bean cookies, I thought it was so freaking cool that something like a bean could taste amazing in a dessert. My family, well…. not so much. Are Black Bean Brownies Actually Good? You should know that I'm pretty picky about brownies.