Turkey kebab with hummus roll. Fresh Turkey Kebabs Turkey Recipes Hummus Favorite Recipes Cooking Healthy Ethnic Recipes Food. I discovered this dish in Mardin, in south eastern Turkey, after the cameras had been switched off You can assemble the kebabs ahead of time; just make sure you remove from the refrigerator an Syrian-style hummus, as shown on Shane Delia's Spice Journey. (Shane Delia's Spice Journey). Za'atar is a Middle-Eastern blend of roasted dried spices; you can make your own as shown below or you can purchase it ready-made from Middle-Eastern food stores.
Homemade Doner Kebab Plate with Hummus Rice and Pita Homemade Doner Kebab Plate with Hummus Rice and Pitahttps. Most relevant Best selling Latest uploads. We care about the health of our family and yours that's why we take pride in using simple and wholes. You can have Turkey kebab with hummus roll using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Turkey kebab with hummus roll
- You need of KEBAB:1/2 kg chicken mince,2 tbsp ginger garlic paste,.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of green chilli paste, 1 tsp pepper pwd,chilli pwd,.
- You need 1 tsp of coriander pwd,1 tsp paprika pwd,1 tsp garam masala pwd,.
- Prepare 1 tsp of zeera pwd, 1 tbsp summac(Arabic spice) or anardana pwd,salt.
- You need 1 of onion,1big red chilli,1 bunch coriander leaves/mint leaves.
- It’s of Hummus:half bell pepper. 1/2 cup boiled chana(white chick pea).
- Prepare 2 piece of garlic,1/2 cup tahini.
- It’s of Olive oil,lemon n salt.
- Prepare of Paratha:2 cups all purpose flour,1tbsp oil,1tbsp salt.
- You need 1 cup of warm milk,1 spoon curd.
- You need of Salad 1 onion,1 tomato,2 green chilli, 1 bunch mint leaves.
- It’s of Coriander leaves.(any vegetable u like).
- It’s 1 tbsp of summac(Arabic spice)salt.
Kebabs Are More Than Just Meat on Sticks. For a classic kebab that's easy to make, you can't go wrong with beef shish kebabs. This recipe calls for the meat to be marinated overnight and cooked on a charcoal grill. Lamb in a spicy sauce with steamed potatoes.
Turkey kebab with hummus roll instructions
- KEBAB.Add all the masala in chicken mince for kebab.now grind onion,coriander leaves,mint leaves,red chilli coarsely.add to the mince mixture. U will get nice pink batter.now make small long kebab n shallow fry on low heat..
- Make a dough first add salt,oil n mix then add curd then mix n knead with warm milk n then cover it wit little oil n keep a cloth on it n let it rest 5 mins.later make chapati of it(minimum 8).salad cut onions,tomatoes,mint,coriander leaves add salt n sumac n mix (can add cucumber/French fries etc).
- Hummus…just blend all together n get a smooth paste or according to ur taste.
- Esemble all together. First paratha then hummus then salad then kebab then some French fries n roll it in butter paper/toothpick.
Curry fish head, Traditional singaporean cuisine. Homemade Doner Kebab Plate with Hummus Rice and Pita. Adding sriracha to hummus is an easy way to make a delicious spicy condiment, one that pairs perfectly with this turkey club. With Memorial Day around the corner, I thought these would be fun! Place on a cookie ABSOULTLY DELICIOUS!!!