TL's Irish Soda Bread.
You can have TL's Irish Soda Bread using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of TL's Irish Soda Bread
- Prepare of all-purpose flour.
- You need of brown sugar.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- Prepare of baking soda.
- You need of salt ( sea salt is best).
- It’s of butter.
- Prepare of buttermilk.
- It’s of eggs.
- Prepare of raisins.
TL's Irish Soda Bread instructions
- Place flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and sugar into bowl and cut butter in until crumbly..
- Beat up one egg and whisk into the buttermilk. ( if you do not have any buttermilk just add 2 tbsp of lemon juice to regular milk) slowly stir I to flour mixture adding enough to moisten the dough. Add raisins..
- If dough is sticky add a Lil flour and knead. Shape dough into a ball shape. Cut a cross on top of loaf..
- Beat up the other egg and brush it on the loaf. Bake 350°F for 35-40 min..