Keto Cheesecake. Almond meal can work ok, but the texture won't be as nice. Otherwise, you can mix it up by using other nuts – macadamia nut flour or ground pecans would also be delicious! Low Carb Cheesecake – New York Style.
To test the final recipe and make sure it received the seal of approval even from people not on any special diet whatsoever, I sought out the toughest audience of friends who aren't vegan, gluten. In a medium bowl, mix together the flours, coconut, and butter. My favorite way to sweeten keto cheesecake is with a mix of sweeteners. You can cook Keto Cheesecake using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Keto Cheesecake
- You need 1 1/2 cup of almond flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of stevia.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- It’s 6 tbsp of butter melted.
- Prepare of Filling.
- You need 5 (8 oz) of blocks cream cheese- room temp.
- Prepare 5 of room temp eggs.
- You need 2 cups of swerve(powdered).
- It’s 2 tbsp of vanilla extra.
- It’s 8 oz of sour cream.
This helps eliminate any after-taste from one particular low carb sweetener. In my opinion, the best mix is a monkfruit and erythritol blend mixed with a stevia and allulose blend. This is an adaptation of a popular New York cheesecake recipe that I revised for low-carb diets. The crust is a little off because there's really no perfect substitute for graham cracker, but otherwise it tastes just like my favorite NY cheesecake.
Keto Cheesecake step by step
- Combine almond flour, stevia, cinnamon salt and melted butter until sticks together. Press into the bottom of a cheesecake pan bottom all the way around the pan. Refrigerator crust in fridge for at least 20 minutes..
- In stand mixer combine cream cheese and sour cream until smooth. Add one egg at a time and slowly add the sugar (1/3 at a time) until mixture is smooth and creamy. Next add vanilla extract. Poor batter into cheesecake springform pan and bake for 50 minutes or until slightly brown on top. Turn the oven off and crack door for 25 minutes more. Remove and allow to cool for 5-10 minutes..
- Remove springform sides and wrap in cling film. Refrigerate over night!.
This really is the best low carb and keto cheesecake recipe. Cheesecake is probably the most keto adaptable dessert recipe there is. With that being said, most of the ingredients used to make today's keto cheesecake recipe are found in "normal" cheesecake. Really the only changes are the sweetener and the crust. This keto microwave cheesecake is a lifesaver.