Fiber Waffles (with wheat bran, eggs).
You can have Fiber Waffles (with wheat bran, eggs) using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fiber Waffles (with wheat bran, eggs)
- You need 1/2 cup of wheat bran.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 4 of egg whites.
- It’s 1/2 of banana (ripe) for sweetness.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla.
- You need of Toppings:.
- You need of Almond butter.
- It’s of Frozen fruit (heat low on stove).
- You need of Syrup.
Fiber Waffles (with wheat bran, eggs) step by step
- Combine all ingredients – whisk together! Consistency will vary based on how large your eggs and egg whites are- you want it kinda think for fluffier pancakes !.
- Drizzle toppings – go crazy or add ass suggested- peanut butter, fruit. This is an important step because these waffles are healthy so your going to want some of the good stuff on top to make them taste good..