Keto Brazo de Mercedes. The name Brazo de Mercedes is Spanish that translates to Mercedes' arm or to be more specific, arm of our Lady of Mercy and its origin dates way back when the Philippines was still a Spanish colony but the dessert itself is uniquely Filipino and although it is likened to the Spanish Brazo de Gitano (gypsy's arm) but unlike it, Brazo de. Brazo de Mercedes is a type of rolled cake (sometimes referred to as jelly roll) made from a sheet of soft meringue with custard filling. This heavenly cake can be considered as one of the all-time favorites in the Philippines.
For Homemade Keto Condensed Milk: https://youtu. (Recipe reposted from @ketochix on IG) Use my KETO SWISS ROLL SPONGE BASE for all your future brazos/swiss rolls/jelly rolls. It rolls up beautifully & won't crack. 🙃-Make my BRAZO DE MERCEDES FILLING (Recipe is in the post right after this one). Brazo de Mercedes has the texture of a very fluffy cake. You can have Keto Brazo de Mercedes using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Keto Brazo de Mercedes
- It’s of for meringue.
- It’s 10 of egg whites.
- It’s 3/4 cup of swerve (or any choice of sweetener, adjust to taste).
- You need 1 tsp of lemon (or 1 tsp cream of tartar).
- It’s of for custard.
- It’s 10 of egg yolks.
- You need 1/2 cup of keto condensed milk (see youtube for recipe).
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla.
Wifey is back on low-carb diet so she prepared this low-carb Brazo de Mercedes for her merienda #lowcarb #BrazoDeMercedes #recipe #keto #homebake #homecook Climb by Declan DP https://soundcloud. #LCIF #LowCarb #Keto #TrendingRecipe #BrazoOmelet New low carb egg recipe ulit tayo mga ka-LC! Easy, fluffy, custardy and guilt free dessert! 😋 Erika. Chocolate Chip Cookie Balls (Sugar Free) So after venturing on that keto diet for a few weeks, I have officially cut out the sugar in my diet (for now). I was craving chocolate chip. custard brazo de mercedes cups.
Keto Brazo de Mercedes step by step
- Mix meringue ingredients together in a mixing bowl using a hand mixer. Mix until it reaches soft peak. Preheat oven 350⁰F..
- Place wax paper on a rectangular baking pan. If you dont have wax paper you can spray oil on the pan..
- Spread the meringue evenly on the pan using a spatula. Use a fork to create lines on top of the meringue for design. (It's not necessary) Bake in the oven for about 20 mins or until it becomes brown. Let it cool for about 5 mins then flip it over..
- Put custard ingredients in a small pan on medium heat. Mix it with a spatula continuosly for 4 mins or until it thickens and forms into a custard..
- Spread the custard on the meringue evenly then carefully roll it. Slice about 1 inch then serve. Enjoy!.
Press alt + / to open this menu. See great recipes for Keto Brazo de Mercedes too! Now for the main Brazo de Mercedes Recipe. I always use Panlasang Pinoy for my Filipino recipe needs. Here is their standard Brazo de Mercedes recipe.