Valentine's Day Pancake.
You can cook Valentine's Day Pancake using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Valentine's Day Pancake
- It’s 225 grams of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 200 ml of milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- It’s 2 piece of eggs.
- It’s 1 of salt.
- It’s 10 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of blueberry.
Valentine's Day Pancake step by step
- Make the eggs foamed..
- Put the butter in the microwave for a minute. While mixing, give the butter to the foamed eggs..
- Mix the flour with the baking powder and with the salt..
- Mix everything together with the milk..
- Leave it rest 30 minutes..
- Take out a griddle and wait till it get hot..
- Bake the pancakes..